RS VIEW32 GFX File

jm.shafi

I just want to import a GFX file from old project to my new project, In this case, I dont have whole old project just have GFX file only. Anybody can help me how to import this GFX file to my new project?

Copy and paste or .
Drag the GFX file into RSView 32 Works then open the GFX file in the Works project and save it.
This should do any update that is needed and it should now run.

If the old project and the new project are the same version a drag drop and run would work.

Similar Topics

I'm attempting to get a very old system running again that uses allenbradley plc / realview32 i have full access to the windows 2000 installation...
Replies
Views
I'm importing an RSView32 project into FTView SE. I'm using Legacy Tag Database Conversion on a virtual machine with Windows XP, I did the first...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I have a rsview32 application, when I try to run it it loads upto 80% system settings and the crashes saying Rsview32 Project...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys I'm having trouble assigning a tag to an activex label on a Multipage Tab. I can assign the tag to an active x label on a normal display...
Replies
Views
I have followed the procedure below to convert RSView32 project to FactoryTalk View...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom