panel view programing

joeparrish

Hi I am changeing the program in a 550 allein bradley panelview

it is a touch screen with no keypad

I need to change a timer
in an allen bradley plc is there a way to put some kind of keypad on a screen to do this

ya sorry I should of stated that I have that software I am just trying to figure out if there is anything to use as a keypad on a screen

If you want to change a timer I guess you want to change the Timer.PRE value, to do do this use a Numeric entry with keypad enable in your panelbuilder software on your screen, set a new tag that point to your Timer.PRE in your PLC, check the application and then download it to your PV.

Similar Topics

which softwer we r use for ab c600 panel view! also how can communication with micro logix 1400 slc via ethernet? i have rs view studio me...
Replies
Views
Ok I am using panel builder 32 and a allen bradley panel view 550. I Put a momentary push button to run a blade forward. I want this to light...
Replies
Views
I have a German programed ME program. I want to know what tag in the PLC a latched button turns on. However when I open up the tag properties I...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to get the Panel View Plus 7 standard edition to downgrade to V_11, when I check the AB downloads and compatibility websites for this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom