Delete Unschedule programs in RSLogix 5000

jp_plctalk

Can anyone assist me deleting Unschedule programs in RSLogix 5000? I am using an old program and don't need several routines that i shifted it in unschedule programs from Main Task...

Thank you,

J

I assume you are trying to do this online.

If I recall correctly, (not in front of a running system right now) The trick is to delete the routines first, then the program. To delete the main routine, you have to first break the connection from the program. Open program propeties, and where the main program is assigned, select <none>.

I think that will do it, good luck.

The Tag Database has to be empty, and the Program has to be set for <none> as the main routine.

I'm not sure if all the routines have to be deleted, but I'm sure about the Tag Database and the main routine designation.

Thanks so much for your help. I am tryin to delete them while offline. I did deleted all subroutines and main routines but still no luck. However, I do have tag database still filled with verious tags that I don't need. So this brings me to another question is how do I delete those unwanted tags? I tried deleting them from data but coudln't.

Thanks again for your help and any future help.

🍺

J

Problem solved...

Guys,

Thanks again for your help.

I was able to delete tag by going in to "edit tags" and then was able to delete routins as well.

Chow

JP