Cant download program to plc

gaz_28

Hi,
Got the sysmac c28h c60r-de-v1 plc and i have syswin version 3.4 i got the plc and pc talking to each other and i have uploaded the program from the plc too the pc, but when i go and try to download it back it comes up with "um protected" now i have read some other posts regarding this and they explain you need to goto device settings and so on but i dont have that option anywhere. if it does it is in a sub line i cant find, can anyone please help with details on how to fix this it would be much appreciated thanks

Similar Topics

Good day everyone, bit of a problem, I have a Red Lion DSPZR that I have been working with, yesterday was loading database programs fine, now...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to download a new FB onto a 3152PN/DP but I get an error message. The CPU is not write protected and I can write other blocks etc...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a 1756-L73S with the safety partner in a rack with a 1756-EN2T. This morning when going online with the processor, I was...
Replies
Views
I am using RSLgix 20.0 and RSLinx 2.59 When i try to connect to L16 controller i get the error "Attribute value not settable". In offline mode the...
Replies
Views
ineed this download bad because every time something goes wrong with drive we have to get rockwell to come out and use there labtop with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom