PV+ popups

lostcontrol

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know if it is possible to move the position of a popup, similar to the windows drag & drop function?

I have numerous motors/valves/PID etc, that currently display in the middle of the screen, which is fine, but the operators have asked if they could be moved. I cant see anyway to do this.

I am going to go through the app, and change the popup position so it does not always display in the centre, this should alleviate most of their issues.

in studio, open the window and then right click>display settings. there you can set the x/y position.

if you are asking about moving it during runtime, im not aware of anyway to do that.

You can also set X/Y co-ordinates on the button used to open the pop-up. Useful if you have a global popup with parameters to make sure they don't all appear in the same place.

I have a feeling that with a title bar enabled, you should be able to drag it around the screen, but I could be wrong on that one.

You can also set X/Y co-ordinates on the button used to open the pop-up. Useful if you have a global popup with parameters to make sure they don't all appear in the same place.

I have a feeling that with a title bar enabled, you should be able to drag it around the screen, but I could be wrong on that one.

I tried in runtime and couldnt do it. I havent tried on a live screen but I suspect it wont work.

in studio, open the window and then right click>display settings. there you can set the x/y position.

if you are asking about moving it during runtime, im not aware of anyway to do that.

Hi,thanks for your relies.
Yep, I am aware of the x/y settings, both on the display and the button that opens it.

I have the title bar enabled all the time anyway, use it to display the current device tag. But this does not allow one to move the position.

Not to worry. o_O