AB_PIC Driver

dhuber

Hi,
I am trying to connect to a Micrologix 1200 with a serial cable that is configured to use the driver AB_PIC-1. I got the comm port on my computer to recognize that is how it was communicating, i have it added into RSLINX, but every time i open RSLINX it says i have a fatal error initializing PIC driver. It says that it is not running and i can't use the start and stop buttons in rslinx on that driver. I can add and delete the driver fine and the other drivers run fine in rslinx. Any suggestions?

Am I crazy or shouldn't he be using the DF1 driver, not the PIC driver?

Not if the port is configured for DH485. If so he could use the "Communication toggle push button" to change the ports configuration to DF1 then connect.

Similar Topics

Im getting trouble with my plc using 1747 pic connection, i found this solution: http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/archive/index.php/t-63919.html, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I received a Fatal error message when added driver 1747-PIC, after that I closed that window and driver was added normally, but...
Replies
Views
I've been searching and have tried everything. I can currently connect to a SLC 5/03 using RS-232; however, I want to test the RS-485 connection...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am running Windows XP SP2 and Rslinx does not have the 1747 PIC AIC+ driver available. Not showing up on driver list/selections. Is...
Replies
Views
Let me start off by saying I know I need to get a 1747-UIC, but I can't get one in for a couple days and I'm working on something time sensitive...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom