Problem with WinCC OPC Updates

RollingPin

I am using WinCC Ver 7.0 SP1 HF1 as an OPC Client with a Novotek OPC Server.

When I start WinCC and open a certain screen, all values on the screen are available and updated. If I go to another screen and come back to this screen, the tags have zero values. At that time, the status of the tags in the WinCC Tag database shows a value of '0' and quality code '4C' (initial value). At the same time, when I use Matrikon OPC browser and look at the rag values in the OPC Server, the tags have 'Good' quality and show the correct value. Now if any tag changes value in the PLC, it immediately gets updated in WinCC and the tag quality changes back to 'Good' in the tag database. If we stop the OPC server and start it again, the tags again have 'Good' quality in WinCC till we change screens. If we change screens, the quality goes back to 'Initial value'.

Anybody faced a similar problem and knows a workaround?

Exactly this problem

Hi
I have exactly this problem.
Presuming that you solved it as it is years ago, would you please be able to help me?
Regards Joe