S5 Prommer - Part Number

Manglemender

A customer has given me a copy of an S5 program on a Flash memory card. I'm in need of a parallel port Eprom programmer that can handle the "newer" (thin) flash Eproms. I can't even find the part number.

Can anyone help me out with the part number so that I can try and buy one on Ebay?

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi guys I have another thread on here on a plc that is password protected and this is really a follow up on that but as it is a side issue i...
Replies
Views
I have COM Profibus 5.1 w/Hotfixes 1,2, and 3 applied running on an XP platform. I am attempting to import a bus configuration via the USB...
Replies
Views
Hi! I've got an old Siemens Prommer 6ES5 695 0AA11 and i'm trying to connect it on a PC through a parellel cable. What i'm doing after plug in...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have access to Siemens S5 prommer 6ES5695-0AA11 But I don't know how connect, prommer and PC (cable is missing). Prommer port designation...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an external Simatic S5 Prommer's (C79451-A3449-A11). I would like to connect it to a pc running on Microsoft Dos 6.22. And I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom