Profinet Diagnostic

ArikBY

Hello everybody

I am building new line base on Siemens Profint I/O and Phoenix Contact I/O.
Every thing working fine, except I do not find a way to diagnostic my remote stations.
I need to have at least 1 bit to know if the station is OK or not.More info would be better.
I know I can set 1 input to On and if I get Off I have problem.
But it seems to me wrong way.
I searched the web, but I did not get easy way.As I think it should be.
Do some know the right way.

TIA

Maybe have us not guess what io modules are you using. Better even, post all links and such to equipment you are using.

Do a search in the Siemens automation website for FB125/126 this diagnostic FB will work for you

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I need to do a diagnostic profinet nodes for alarm on HMI. So I used SFB52 but it doesn't work. Where I wrong? Thank in advance.
Replies
Views
A recent thread about Profibus diagnostic made me think about Profinet diagnostic. Are there any good tools and software out there that you use...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody notice or meet the same problem - diagnostic status bit in DB200(auto create by FB126) has delay for around 10s after profinet...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I have a small problem with my PLC CPU 315-2 DP V2.0. So I want to create diagnostic for Profinet but I'm not sure that i choosed good...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I´m setting up a 300 system with some profinet nodes. I have experience of how to read status of profibus slaves (FC125) but not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom