OT:Live Apollo 11 audio transmission underway !!

manmeetvirdi

To celebrate 40th anniversary of Moon landing by Apollo 11 Astronauts NASA is playing Apollo 11 audio in real time over here and here.

Mission transcripts in .pdf available over here

And if you wanna build Apollo 11 computer which helped land Astronauts on moon then check out this.

Currently Apollo 11 is at a distance of 134000 Nautical miles and is traveling at a speed of 4216 feet/sec !!

Its exciting to hear the voice of Niel Armstrong, Aldrin, Collins and that of Cap Comm in Houston !!

Houston this is Apollo 11 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Topics

Hi all, This is going to be a long post apologies. I'm also a complete beginner to the world of PLCs. I'm currently working on my first ever...
Replies
Views
Hello! New to the forum and new to PLCs in general. We have an ABB AC500 PLC (circa 2012?) and we are using CoDeSys (version 2.something). We're...
Replies
Views
Story time: We have two similar machines on a Factorytalk View Distributed Network. This SE server has several different machines on it as well...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have been tasked with a project that requires Think & Do. I need to connect to a WinPLC (H2-WPLC1-LV) It appears that Phoenix is...
Replies
Views
Hello friends, I'm new to using Indusoft Web Studio IWS V8.0/Wonderware. I have been able to download the programs to the remote HMI and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom