RSView VBA - Help Needed!

lonegator

I am new to VBA and was given an existing project for a customer and asked to "make it work". I've gotten the majority of the program redone but there are 4 buttons that have been given me problems. Here's a synopsis of what's supposed to be going on: The customer/user has a "Tally Entry" screen where they tally product based on ticket information pulled from Access. Though there are many items on this screen, the 4 buttons that are giving me issues are called "Tally Start", "Tally Complete", "Partial Tally" and "Resume Tally". In theory, after selecting a ticket and grader, the user clicks the "Tally Start" button and begins tallying product. This works great! Once a ticket is complete, the user clicks the "Tally Complete" button to submit the tallied ticket to an Access database. This also works great! There are times that the customer/user will not be able to fully complete tallying a ticket and will need to "save" the ticket information. During these times, they need to click the "Partial Tally" button to pause the tally process and then click the "Resume Tally" button to pick the tally process back up. I understand the concept of what needs to happen but am having trouble deciphering what the VBA script is trying to do and how it's screwing up. Would someone be able to go thru the attached file and possibly give a summary of what the 4 subroutines are trying to do? Any suggestions on making it do what it's supposed to do would be great as well!!! If you need any other information to better understand or suggest options, just let me know! Thanks!!

You say that TallyComplete works? I would expect TallyPartial to do the same thing. The only difference is setting the Tally\Complete tag to 1 versus 0 (which then writes a datestamp).

It looks like you're missing your TallyResume function. All you have posted is this:

Code:
Sub TallyResumeShow()
TallyResume.Show
End Sub