downloading/uploading plc2

G
I am required to make an HMI of a PLC2 program. The problem is there is no existing softcopy of the program. Therefore, I need to upload the program from the plc.

I was told that I can use the PLC Communicator from austglobal.com. I've already downloaded a copy of the software.The problem is I don't know what cable to use aside from the "Smart Cable" also from the same site.

Please help me with this!

If the austglobal.com software works buy it and the cable. $350.00 is not much compared to purchasing the Allen Bradly PLC-2 sofware for about $2800.00. Hope you have some I/O drawings because you will not get the any descripitons or comments just the ladder. Might want to look for an old print out somewhere.

Good luck.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, I am trying to upload some parameters from a powerflex 523, and download them to a new powerflex 4. First problem is I’m not...
Replies
Views
Am I able to upload a live AB DTAM Plus HMI's existing configuration without taking it out of service? I have two comm ports and would be using...
Replies
Views
Hi, It's my first time trying to use panel view, although I've touched briefly on RSLogix. I'm struggling to connect to the panel view. When I...
Replies
Views
I need to do some research on Mitsubishi PLC program. I want to download original program (made by someone else, I have no source code) and save...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been asked to handle a mission impossible and need help from you all. My previous engineer handed me a Schneider HMI (XBTGT7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom