Employment in the field of Automation

Andreik

Hi, I'm Andrei Karunungan from the island of the Philippines and searching for a job abroad in the field of Automation and Controls (Machine/Process). I specialize in Electrical Controls and PLC (Keyence & Omron) applications. PLC's are my passion and I want to enhance my skills in programming and as much as possible in any brands. I will appreciate any help or recommendations I can get.

Thank you all,
Andrei K.
Email: [email protected]

Similar Topics

I saw that Boeing is laying off 7000 workers. https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/568536900. Recession proof.
Replies
Views
Hi all, Since there are so many wise people here, let me ask you guys a question. Do you know what your hourly rates are? So for self employed...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been asked to sign a new employment contract. It's for a little more money than what I'm on now but I have to give 3 months notice if I...
Replies
Views
I am currently an accomplished Fanuc Robotics programmer and would like to make a cross over to PLC programming. How difficult is it for an...
Replies
Views
Has anyone gone through the Abbott Labs pre employment test for Production Merhanic/ I would like to know what to prepare for. i know they test on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom