Twido TWDLCAA24DRF

Squezzy

Greetings...🍻

I have a question for the automation gurus! 👨🏻‍🏫

I need to make a simple logic with 2 inputs and 8 outputs... the outputs are going to comand 8 contactors of an instalation of solar panels, the inputs are power indicators, it sends informations if there is too much production and disconect the contactors so that there is no overpower in the grid.

• Input 0 and 1 "on" means that there is too much production so outputs must strart to be "on" in cycle until inputs go off.
The problem is that i don´t want that the sames outputs (contactors) are off...must have a rotation in the way that the contactors that are most often on stay off.

Example:

• Inputs 0 ,1 off - 8 outputs off

• Inputs 0, 1 on - O1 on, O2 on, Ox on... - Inputs 0 ,1 off - O1 off, O2 off, Ox off...

• Inputs 0, 1 on - O3 on, O4 on, Ox on...

And so on...

Any ideas? 🤞🏻

Thanks in advance!!