In need of ABB programming assistance.

larry2609

Im a novice to ABB and can do function designer somewhat. My current problem is im trying to control a Powerflex 400 with a 22-comm-p(profibus interface) In my ABB system i use CI854 profibus cards and a PM861A controller and assistance would be great I have the layout of status word for the drives now I need assitance in desinging a custom control module to intpret the 16bit words if this is possible let me know.

Surely somebody is using a powerflex drive with ABB on profibus? If so there custom lib would be great. Thanks in advance for the help.

Similar Topics

Hi i need your help , Please tell me what is the meaning of 14<<2 and other , thanks
Replies
Views
Does anybody have the available addressing (in Modbus TCP) for one of these recorders (or equivalent). ABB is being very stingy with information...
Replies
Views
On all of our lines that have Fanuc robots, we have the cabinet e-stop and pendant e-stop mapped to seperate DOs for messages purposes. We also...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am currently working on ABB PLC, I tried to upload the program from PLC but I cann't make it. Now I got the backup program which have...
Replies
Views
Hi All we are looking for a expertice people for develope new secuence in a robot ABB controlled and some I/O points configuration computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom