URGENT:simaticnet at start up

thandie22us

hi guys,

I would like to have the simaticnet run automatically on start up of pc, How do i do it? I do understand that there should be a file or shortcut that i put in the start up folder, In this case i do not know which simatic net file i should put in the startup folder.

please advise.

Simatic Net is setup in a number of ways.
But from when it is setup and running, it does not have to be restarted again when you start the PC.
Are you having some kind of problems ?
In my experience it takes from 10 seconds to 2 minutes before Simatic Net is up and running when Windows is started.

Similar Topics

Hi all I would like to know how i can establish communications between an industrial PC which has Adroit and Simatic net running on it. I seem to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I installed simaticnet on a new PC but i could not install the licence simultaneously because the new PC didn't have a floppy drive. Now...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Guys, please help me with this urgently. We have Logic 5575 installed in hot n standby setup. For some reason, the primary now cannot sync with...
Replies
Views
I have DI module ICPCon M7024UD connect to my pc using COM3 MODBUS RTU and also RHT sensors are using MODBUS TCPIP.. The problem is, it cannot...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom