EZTouch Line Graph Show Time on X-Axis?

OkiePC

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have added a Line Graph to show the temperature of a freezer and would like to be able to show the x axis units of time. I am running version 3.1-A and I think the firmware in the 10" panel is D-5.

The only option I see is "Show Tick Numbers", but that seems to only display an integer relating to the sample number (at least offline that is what I see.)

Does anyone know if there is a newer version that will allow the time to be displayed in a time triggered graph?

You'd think that would be a very common need, but I have not found anything suggesting it's possible.

Thanks,
Paul

Last edited:
We use AVG HMI's on all of our machine along with Koyo (Automation Direct) PLC's. When we impliment a trending graph we set the Sample Rate as Triggered and then reference a 60sec. counter in the tag. Every time the counter is complete it plots the given value. Let me know if that helps, if not we can try something else.
Micheal