Versa Pro

ewhite11

Hi Everyone,

I recently transferred companies and they have GE Fanuc PLC's, a model i have had no experience with. I have so far had little to do with them and have managed to find my way around little problems until now.

I am using Versa Pro and am trying to make a modification to the program but i keep getting 'logic not equal'. I open the program then load from the PLC then try verifying but still get the error in the bottom corner. Normally the above steps would clear it but it won't clear now.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Ed

Extra note,

I have just found the laptop has Cimplicity on as well and have tried that but still get Logic NE, it is a series 90-30

Thanks

upload the logic from the cpu, then download it back to the cpu, it will then be logic equal and allow online monitoring:beerchug: