Panel View 1000

cornbread

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a PV1000 where we write values to some registers in a SCL500. Every thing works great until we loose power and the PV1000 reboots. When it reboots the PV writes the registers with the initial values it was programmed with. Is there a way to prevent this from happening other than keeping the power on the PV1000?

Goto Application Settings: Terminal Setup.
In the Power-Up tab uncheck the "Write to Controller on Startup" box.

Is it just me, or does anyone see "loose" when it should be "lose" and wanna pull their hair out?

Sorry cornbread, but that and "definately" are like fingers on the chalkboard to me.

OG

Similar Topics

I purchased a used PanelView Plus 1000 to learn get familiar with the software. Seems to be a pretty popular HMI. I can ping the HMI but I cannot...
Replies
Views
Hi ya´ll! I want to take a backup on the HMI and opened up Factory Talk View Studio - View Machine Edition v12.00. First thing i notcied was...
Replies
Views
When I see the Kilogram data on the electronic scale indicator that changes quickly and smoothly, but Same data on panel view plus does not change...
Replies
Views
Hi; At our one of machines, there is Allen Bradley panel view 1000. The HMI was working fine but after a power cycle, it failed to build...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has multiple PV Plus 1000's. These run Firmware 5.1 and Window CE. I need the serial numbers off of the software that is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom