Panel View Plus 600

Orn Jonsson

Hi all

Having problems communicating from PVP 600 to AB Compact Logix L35 ENET/IP.

Was messing with some settings on the screen and now I have no communication to the PLC. (please don't ask why)...

"I do not currently ave RS VIEW Studio".

I have verified the IP address in the Terminal settings and in RSLinx on the HMI. Same HMI screen program with same PLC setup and same PLC program works on another machine. I have tried to to copy all settings over from the machine that works but so far no success.

Any suggestions will be apreciated, also a link to a PVP 600 User Manual with Error Codes would be great.

Regards
OJ

Can you make a backup from the second machine on a flash card then import it into the bad one?
You will need to change the IP address later.
Your tags wont be the same but it should be able to verify that the communications is working.
Once you have tested that then you can re-load the correct software and try again.
Roy

Last edited: