ProTool Pro migration WinCC Fex

jvjr

I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am somewhat new to WinCC Flex.
How can I incorporate this application into a Step 7 V5.4
project? Basically I am drawing a blank šŸ™ƒ

JRW Thank you. I must have look at that header area several times but did not see it. Must have some temporary form of dyslexia. I am only working until 12:00 PM today. That is enough for the week......

Similar Topics

I am in the process of moving software from one laptop to another. So far everything is going OK except I can't find the Siemens Simatic...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this is not allowed. I have a Protool Pro PC based system that my customer is requiring me to upgrade to a TIA Portal application...
Replies
Views
hi every body i am working on SIMATIC Protool, i want to ask how to make a pop up window for an object (pump for example) so when i press the...
Replies
Views
Have a problem in RS232 communication between Mitsubishi FX2n and Protool/Pro project running on PC. Used Protool driver Mitsubishi Fx and...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I have Siemens s-300 plc (314 cpu) and Op7 (textual) connected to it by serial port. Op7 is programmed by ProtoolPro. Can you give...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom