fuji's MICREX-F model:FTF56

fever16

Hello all,
this is my first post here.and it seems this is the place where i could get some help for my problem.
iam looking for the PC loader software for MICREX-F(FTF56).i already found the detailed user manual.i hope using which i can make the programming cable.but to trouble shoot i need the pc software.i heard that the software name is D25P.i tried on net but not able to find it.
can some one help me with this issue.
Thanks and Regards

yes i have seen it already.but the pc loader software is not there.
is there any other source.
i desperately nee help here guys.
thanks and regards

i have one more problem.the programming port over the PLC is RJ-45 look a like.and where as in user manual the connections were mentioned for 9-25pin connectors.iam quite confused now.i wonder how to communicate between these.is there any converter box that comes in between the RS-232 and this RJ-45 connection?
some more help over this issue will be much appriciated.
Regards

dear fever16,
could you please share your manual with me? i have micrex f model fpb56. i could not find any manual nor software for this plc. anybody has it? plz help.