Hmi and the plcs.

Hi,i am learning on Human machine interface and the plcs.
i really need more explanations on this subjects.
please help me with how they are programmed and they are interactions.
agbomsondonnel

That is such an incredibly broad question that it is nearly impossible to answer. Ask specific questions... Check the link in my signature.

For information about PLCs, there is a link at the top of the page to the online tutorial. Start there.

Hi,i really need more explanation on HMI and the PLCS.
i want to understand how they are programme and their interactions.

I'll take a stab at it. They are programmed with software supplied by the HMI vendor and a computer supplied by the user. Some software is given away and some the vendor charges for.

The interactions are defined by the programing, the capabilities of the hardware and the imagination of the programmer. At the lowest level the HMI replaces pushbuttons, pilot lights, dial pots and gauge indicators. At higher levels, they are communication and data hubs performing protocol conversions, data logging, recipie switching, alarming, e-mailing, printing and probably a host of other things I never thought of.

If you are a student, your teacher will konw you did not come up with this information. If you are not a student, please ask more specific questions and you will get answers that are more suited to your needs.