Cognex & Devicenet Communiction

junior

I'm trying to setup communication between a Cognex 5100 camera through a 1450 breakout module to SLC 5/04 over the devicenet network. I'm wondering if it's possible to use an Allen Bradley 1761-Net-Dni module to conenect from the serial port on the 1450 breakout module to the devicenet net work? or I noticed Peperl Fuchs has a Devicenet gateway IVI-F47-DN1 module. Is there a way to make any of these work?

Jr.

Similar Topics

We finally replaced our Cognex Checker with an IV-3 and I'm wondering if can replace the s/w in the monitor with anything else. I haven't been...
Replies
Views
Thank you for any and all responses/help. I have an RSLogix 5000 v20 and a Cognex In-Sight v5.9 spreadsheet (8502P). I can not figure out how to...
Replies
Views
Which signals do I have to use to get data from camera. For example camera detects a defect and sends signal to controller. Power cable: CCB-PWRIO-05
Replies
Views
Good People of PLCTALK. I am trying to understand the pass-fail on one of our product lines. I was able to record the Cognex images on the...
Replies
Views
Gents, We have the following configuration: A Beckhoff PLC with EthercatMaster > EK1100 with a EL6652 EthernetIP Master. Plan is to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom