CLX SRM Module and CBN/R Disqualify..

AeroService

I was wondering if the forum could help me isolate a specific problem I have not encountered before and I found things similiar but no resolution to the problem via the Search tool.

I have a CLX based SRM secondary system that will not qualify (after being synced for a long time). I have found that it will sync until I hit a specific CNB/R card. The CNB/R cards (2) in front of it sync with no problem. I don't quite understand why the unit will not sync with no changes to the program or in the field. The last CNB/R that is causing this problem are fully connected on both channels and it shows in a good state, green OK. There are only four cards in the rack, CPU and three CNB/R cards for the three seperate ControlNet networks. I did not set this system up, and this problem has me baffled.

Any thoughts or insights anyone could give me would be greatly appreciated.

I can only assume so since the system was in Sync previous to the disqualification at it's current state. Rev 3.29 is the revision for the SRM module. The odd thing is that there are two full systems, seperately that run the entire conveyor system. Each controls half and each were installed at the same time. One half has no problem, the second system runs the other half and now will not sync. The one that is now failing was funcitonal up to a week ago. Now that that singular CBN/R card stops everything in it's tracks.
I assume AB has a doc that show compatibility and whatnot for this type of setup as to revisions.

Also each SRM has the same Rev installed.