Transfering a Program From TP177B to PC

carolinareaper

Lifetime Supporting Member
I hope someone has done this before. I am trying to setup communication on my pc via the Ethernet connection to the HMI so I can transfer the existing program.

I have tried everything to establish communication but my win cc flex just will not connect. I have went through all the steps provided by Siemens and still nothing works.

Can someone help with this or if they have another solution that will be fine too. I have over 50 of these spread out over our entire company and I really need to back them up. I really don't want to use the compact flash card because that is an additional expense of the cards.

Thanks
The Reaper

Similar Topics

Dear friends, I have a problem with my Siemens OP 15-C2. I have accidentally erased program from OP. I need to restore it, but I don´t have...
Replies
Views
Iam having problems transfering program from my laptop to a tp170a HMI The laptop is running winccflex compact ,over rs232 cable . But when i try...
Replies
Views
AB 1200P 6181P Needing to transfer .cli file from one 1200P to another. I've loaded the file to the new one but it will not open. File name is KM...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I am using RS Studio v24 and I have a structure BOOL[2048] inside. When I give project to our HMI designer he sees that array of bools...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been trying to run my project in Simulation (and check display on VNC viewer). When I try to download a procjet to simulator, then I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom