S7 Ladder Monitor

automatt

Hi,

When I'm monitoring an S7 program (in this case a S7300 PLC), I seem to have difficulty in getting items to display properly.
In the attached screen shot I can't get the current values for the "ADD_DI" to display. I've tried clicking in and around the instruction, but it just stays black.

Does anybody know of a way around this or am I just missing something really obvious?o_O

Thanks,
Matt

ScreenShot006.jpg

Either set M101.1, M101.2 and M101.3 to True, or use a VAT to view the values of MD21, MD210, MD214, MD218

Think you won't see the values in LAD since the enable is False.

Similar Topics

How do I monitor oline ladder with Siemens S5
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to replicate a piece of logic on the PLC5 onto an SEL RTAC. I am using ladder on SEL and FBD. I am having issue on the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Is this the simplest way to debounce inputs in Ladder (there are 2 points being debounced here)? The TOF drives the tag. I'm expecting...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have RSLogix 5000 ladder diagram program of tank leveling (factory IO). Fill valve, discharge valve, set point, level, etc? I looked...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom