SIMATIC Manager Step 7 Version V5.4 + sp1 (Siemens S7 – 414)

pareshhjoshi

i was a problem in plc programming pc it windows was currepted it licence kay taken in pen drive and formate the whole programe after installation
of windonws and
SIMATIC Manager Step 7 Version V5.4 + sp1

then also upload a back from pen drive which was taken as a back up programe but it could not be online our plc processor and HMI and plc programming pc is connected througn eathernet server and also trying to retrive from memory card it is also not possible even upload programe from PG station it was also not be possible so connected the pc with MPI communication cable and upload the programe from plc cpu but now i cant see I/O and A I/O desctription symbol and it tags

can any one help how to recover it from old programme.
plz suggested how to do it...