Connecting Micrologix 1100 to MS Office database??

chris_85

Hi,

I am fairly new to PLCs and I am doing a small project for my class. I am turning an LED on/off using the force utility of the Micrologix 1100. I need to connect the PLC to an MS Office Access database to show the results of the LED in 1's and 0's. I have the RSLogix 500 ver 7.10 and the RSLinx Classic Lite version. I recently downloaded Matrikon OPC server 30 days free trial version since I cannot afford to upgrade RSLinx. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated!

Similar Topics

First of all Hi, nice to met you all. I have a problems trying to control my PLC's (1762-L40BWA ser. C and 1763-L16DWD ser. B) with the Panelview...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect the bar-code reader intermec sr61 with the micrologix 1100 but, the channel 0 indication is not blinking where the bar-code...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am a college student at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville. My professor is having me integrate a Panelview 800 HMI into...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi there I am new with this thing and i don't know how to connect Allen Bradley Micrologix 1200 PLC to Raspberry Pi using USB to RS485 in NodeRED...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom