Allen Bradley Versaview Display Problem

zimmer988

I have two Allen Bradley 1200P Versaview touchscreen computers that power up and display the message "No Sync" on the screen. I have tried checking all the connections inside and they look good and even tried hooking up an external monitor but that did not give me a display either. Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Jay Zimmer

Probably shot, AB's Versaview computers are the biggest pile of **** around (at least prior to the new Rev E series). Send it in for warranty if applicable.

I have to agree with previous, I have had 3 of 3 fail however once upgraded they seem to work fine. I will be trying Red Lion Controls next time.
Roy

I too have a problem with a versa view today. Blank Screen, doesnt look like any of the fans are running. Pressing the toggle flicky switch does nothing. No lights blinking on the E-net port. Or anyother ports :/ There is 120V AC power at the kettle lead input.

I think its dead. Really not my week for HMI's =[