Sy/max 600 series

triple5

I have a Square D SY/Max 600 Series processor and a full rack.
The whole system is locked-out due to high level. The problem is that the tanks are showing a high level, they are not high. We had a power surge/outage.
I checked the program and it was corrupted. Reloaded the program(ladder and Rung) and still at high level. Power down the whole system and still at high.

Now took out the analog input signal at the analog input card. The tanks now show low level.Put a 4 to 20 ma loop calibrator to the input card. Got a high level tank and the calibrator is a 4ma.No matter what the setting is on the calibrator, 4 ,8 ,12 ,16,or 20 ma it is still high. I even changed the input card and still the same. It seem if you close that input loop, you will get a high.
The rack also have a 120 Vac/Dc Input card, (3) 240 Vac 2A 5 amp output card, and a 120 Vac Outputs card.
Can one of these cards be holding it out ? Relay stuck?
Thanks

When you reloaded the memory, did you all reload any register values?

The presets for things like analog scaling may not have been hard coded into the logic, but instead were intended to be manually inputted.