RSNetworx Usage and Recommendation

AeroService

I have had a SRM module that will not sync up. I discussed with AB all the findings I have made while troubleshooting this particular problem. They recommended that from all the items I described and found that the network needs to be "re-scheduled".

I do not have the .xc file that shows the network. I have however been able to upload the network and get the controlnet configuration. So I do now have a accurate representation of the network as is and it does display each node and the cards for each rack accurately.

What are the exact steps to do this recommendation by AB? Do I have the proper file now to accomplish a "re-schedule" of the network. I am highly hesitant to do this without being sure that I won't impact the linked communications.

The integrator left nothing really (got to love working with the government) but I do have the Logix5000 program file for this particular project.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.