Cross compare A&B Seimens

PLC newbe351

Trying to do cost compare on a project between A&B and Siemens. I have two machine examples but the PLC's are not alike. So my question is

What is the Allen Bradley equivalent to a Siemens CPU317-2?

What is the Siemens equivalent to an A&B Micrologix 1500?

Thanks for the help.

It is not possible to suggest exactly 'equivalent' PLCs.

A 317-2 is quite a performant CPU, so you would have to go ControlLogix or at least CompactLogix.
If the 317-2 uses its DP port for Profibus slaves, then it gets yet more complicated. You would have to compare with Ethernet/IP, DeviceNet, or Profibus module via a 3rd party supplier.

There is no real candidate in Siemens for the equivalent to the ML1500.
An S7-200 or a small S7-300 comes to mind.

Rahter than focusing on the PLC hardware, describe what the control task is. Then it will be easier to suggest PLCs that fit the requirements.