Mentor soft

Altaf Belim

Hi

Is any one know how to use the mentor soft software for downloading and uploading the parameters in mentor dc drives. Please explain how to save the running program.
Regards
Altaf Belim

Hello!

You save the parameters in a Mentor drive in two modes:
from Mentor Soft you choose Tools->Save parameters in drives or
with introducing in parameter x.00 the value of 1000 and after that you make a reset.

For entering in online view choose OFFLINE button wich has a blue colour.

For parameterize or to see the what values have the parameters in the drive go in Compare screen and select the Menu 1,2,3 ...

BEFORE YOU DO THIS READ THE MENTOR USER MANUAL AND TAKE CARE!

Best regards!
Venix

Similar Topics

Our sister plant has a Wonderware application that we want to convert to Ignition. Does Wonderware have the ability to generate a document of...
Replies
Views
Some of you may have known Reggie Oeltjen, of Automation Dr's. To me we was a friend and mentor. He was one of the people that helped me get a...
Replies
Views
For me it was Commercial Timesharing. 1996: answered an employment add in the local paper. I thought I could program plcs. Boy was I wrong...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, anyone can tell me the maximum voltage for the output O/P on the current sensor CSNE151? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. Please can you help me on the following problem: The mentorll drive is displaying Foc trip. And now i ask:if i disable field...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom