S7 FC633 Converter I->T

John Parker

I am trying to use an FC633 i->t converter and it keeps giving me an error on my unit type and was wondering if someone could look at it. No matter what I put in for the unit 0,1,2,3 or ms,s,m,h it says it is invalid.

The screen shots of the ladder and db are attached

I_T.JPG I_T_DB.JPG

Where has FC633 come from ?

If you hover your mouse over the word UNIT the data type expected will be shown to you

Last edited:
FC633 is in a library siemens provided us. Help for it shows up as FC233. When I hold the mouse over the word unit it shows 0=ms 1=s 2=m 3=h. But if i put in 0,1,2, or 3 it says invalid and i tried putting it 0=ms etc. and it says it is invalid. Thanks

Here's a screen shot showing the hint text when I hover over the text I in the call to FC5 - can you post a screen shot of what you get ?

fc5999.JPG

....or click on the entry field for UNIT and read the text that appears in the bottom pane

fc9999.jpg

Last edited:
Okay got it. Thanks for your help. I had added the fc prior to adding the data into the db, had both open at the same time. Closed both opened the ladder by it self deleted the fc, put it back now it works.