OPC server connection problem

Krcedinac

Hello to all,

I hope that someone will be able to help me because I already searched Siemens forum without answers.
In the past I sucessfully set up OPC server connection with S7300 stations but now I have to set up OPC connection to read data from PCS7 system. I put OPC server in engineering station and used S7 connection that is already set up for WinCC and to comunicate with S7400 PLC`s. Everything works fine until I connect by OPC Scout to the value that I need because it says that the signal is bad and the value of the S7 connection is RECOVERY. I start S7 Connection Diagnostic on engineering station and it says that the state of the connection is Abort althought it is working for WinCC application.Type of the connection is Industrial Ethernet. Please take a look at the screenshot in the attachment because everything is displayed in it.
I also tried to connect to WinCC application via OPC but there is a red cross over @LOCALMACHINE and I can not see the tags.
I checked DCOM settings and it is OK.

Does anybody know what did I do wrong?
Thanks in advance...

OPC_PCS7.jpg