Step 7 Micro/win

carolinareaper

Lifetime Supporting Member
Ok you gurus of plc's here is something that has happened today. My Step 7 version 4 service pack 7 locked up on me everytime I tried to open it.

So I uninstalled it. And tried to install it from a backup exe file I had downloaded from Siemens site. During the uninstall it locked up again and I had to pull the battery and disconnect the main power to reboot the computer.

When I done this I loose my validation. How can I reinstall this file without my original disk which was borrowed and never returned.

The Reaper

Contact the vendor that sold it to you... they will have a record of the sale and may just give you a new key, its worth a try

Similar Topics

Good day we have a very old software project that was downloaded to a S7-200 plc We have bought the Micro/win v4 software so that we can try...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody' I am newer. I use position control wizard in tool to get some subroutines. but I don't know the input and output parametes...
Replies
Views
Someone gave me an S7-200 this morning. Don't know what I'm going to do with it - maybe learn a little bit to broaden my horizons... maybe sell...
Replies
Views
hi friends For one of my project i am using siemens PLC. cpu 224 I have 16 analog inputs. just have to monitor and give the alarm if the level...
Replies
Views
Hello all! I just started to "play" around with Siemens. I have installed SIMATIC Step 7 Micro/win v4.0+sp4 (v4.04) on a Vista machine. S7-200...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom