Omron nt31 142

Hello all,
I recently ran into a problem with my touch screen. Originally i had the comm cable running from port b. ALL was fine.

Now the pt screen is just trying to initialize:doh:. I even changed to port a. Is the pt screen toast or is there any options

Last edited:
Nt31 141

The problem seemed to just happen. The Pt screen stays on initial start up screen.If i connect to port b (where it was) no com flashing on plc

Similar Topics

I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to password protect a screen on an Omron NT31 HMI?:banghead: or whether or not it is even possible?
Replies
Views
I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just purched an omrom nt31 141 v2. Except its in japaneese. Does anybody know how to switch this back to english. Cheers
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom