795x flow computer with scada

eng_ehab

hi all ,..

i have a flow computer model 7951 the manufacture is( EMERSON ) , and i want to connect this flow computer with scada ( rsview 32 )
but i can not do that ..

any one tell me how ?

thanx :)

hi all ,..

i have a flow computer model 7951 the manufacture is( EMERSON ) , and i want to connect this flow computer with scada ( rsview 32 )
but i can not do that ..

any one tell me how ?

thanx :)

I took this from device brochure: http://www.documentation.emersonprocess.com/groups/public/documents/brochures/d351485x412.pdf

Communications
The 795X has been specifically designed to simplify integration into supervisory systems and networks. It has up to five RS232 and RS485 serial ports supporting MODBUS (ASCII & RTU, IEEE 32 bit and IEEE 64 bit data) and an independant Ethernet port supporting Modbus over TCP/IP.
Any of the 5 serial communications ports can be configured on site to be a slave, master, printer driver or peer.
The 15X0 supports the following
Modbus commands:-
• 03 Read holding registers
• 16 Write / Preset multiple registers
The use of ‘High Speed Lists’ enables all critical parameters to be grouped together within single data base lists, in any order. This grouping then allows the use of more efficient multiple read & multiple write commands, rather than individual locations. These high speed Lists lists can be positioned anywhere within the 0001 to 65,000 Modbus range for maximum compatibility.
The process variables and other values that are transmitted via the communications ports can be in user defined engineering units (metric,
imperial/English, US, SI, or a mixture) further simplifying integration.

From this point on you have to find out if your plc is compatible with your flow device.

Last edited:
thanx adrilelmichaud

but does MatrikonOPC support this kind of flow computers solarton 7951

did u try it /?!

or anywhere how can i do it ?!

how can i configure this device ,,

thanx