dps2-splitter "prog/hmi" problem

dialc

I am have some problems using a 1747-dps2 splitter and perhaps you can help me.
I have a slc5/04 connected to a HMI via the com0 (rs232) and now i want to connect a pc to program the slc5/04 via com0 at the same time the hmi is connected. To do that I get a 1747-dps2 splitter so I be able to use the programmer and at the same time the hmi.

Testing this I get the following:

- with the HMI connected to the network port of the splitter and the slc connected to the controller port everything work ok (nothing connected to the prog/hmi port).

- with the PC (using rslinx) connected to the network port of the splitter and the slc connected to the controller port everything work ok (nothing connected to the prog/hmi port).

- with the PC (using rslinx) connected to the prog/hmi port of the splitter and the slc connected to the controller port I can communicate to the slc5/04 for a moment and then I lose the connection, then I see the slc5/04 again, and then lose the connection, and so on.

- with the HMI connected to the network port of the splitter, the slc connected to the controller and the programmer connected to the prog/hmi port, the communication between the hmi and the slc work ok until I try to connect to the slc using rslinx, when I do this the communication hmi-slc get lost and the communication PC-slc is get and then lose as described before.

I don't use autoconfiguration in the rslinx.
All cables are null-modem

Someone knows if this could happend when the switches of the dps2 splitter are bad configurated ???

Thanks in advance for any help.