Mitsubishi FX2N-2AD

theripley

Hi

Mitsubishi FX2N-2AD is a two-channel ana-dig converter..On one channel there is a slot for V, I & com..My question is, provided I have used the I slot for channels 1&2, can I still use the V slot of channels 1&2??

Bestregards,
theripley

Hi

Mitsubishi FX2N-2AD is a two-channel ana-dig converter..On one channel there is a slot for V, I & com..My question is, provided I have used the I slot for channels 1&2, can I still use the V slot of channels 1&2??

Bestregards,
theripley

No

Similar Topics

I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom