Urgent: Simaticnet configuration with adroit

thandie22us

Hi all

I would like to know how i can establish communications between an industrial PC which has Adroit and Simatic net running on it. I seem to have everything working well except for the Adroit Setup uunder the Drivers tab. I have added my device to the adroit driver (Siemens S7 Functions Protocol Driver) but now when i double click the device to check its properties and select the network protocol (S7 ONLINE) i get the error "Warning! No connection selected/configured for CP S7ONLINE. Set up connection in SIMATIC NCM PC"

In the station configuration it shows that the IE General and The Adroit application are running. The Communication proceessor and PLC are also running without errors!

What could be the problem?