Free to a good home PLC5 MANUALS

zqew05

Fellas,

I found more Rockwell manuals in my garage and anyone is welcome to have it:

ABT-1785-TSJ22 PLC5 Processor Troubleshooting Guide (Dec 1998)
ABT-1785-TSJ53 RSLogix5 Version 5.0 Procedures Guide (Jun 2001)
ABT-1785-DRG70 PLC5 Processor Documentation Ref Guide (Sept 1999)
Publication 1785-7.1 PLC5 Programmable Controller Quick Ref(Aug 1996)

I was told by one of y'all that all these can be downloaded from AB's website, but if you prefer a harcopy, I'll mail this to ya. They are in mint condition.

zqew05 said:

I would happily pay shipping and handling again for that manual, you've already sent me the others. Did you receive the Money order for the last ones yet? To the best of my knowledge these ones are NOT available for download. Also, when the PLC5 and computer are not in the same room, it's nice to have the paper copy.

VetteBoy

This one costs almost next to nothing to ship, about 1/4 the weight of what I shipped you the last time. It is a plastic laminated troubleshooting flowchart. I had three of the same manual, I gave the other one to someone I know at church who is also trying to learn PLC's, so you can have the third one. Will ship that particular manual today. God bless.

I know that it was a year ago that you posted this but I am wondering if you have any manuals left that you do not need? I am looking for the manuals ABT-1785-TSJ53 RSLogix 5 Software Version 3.2 Procedures Guide and ABT-1785-DRG70 PLC-5 Processors Documentation Reference Guide, Excerpts from the Technical Documentation.

Hi jvalle

The boss, my wife, told me to clean up my computer room; so I don't know if I have any spare manuals left. I did not throw away any spare manuals, just boxed them up and put them in the garage, along with a bunch of PLC hardware stuff I overordered on Ebay but too embarrassed to tell my wife. I'm fixing to go out of state (in several hours) to go to work but will be back in three weeks. I'll be happy to find and ship it to you USPS. The manuals are not that heavy, so don't bother about refunding me for shipping costs. Pls PM me your shipping address.

God bless

Last edited:
PLC5 MANUALS

hi, zqew05:

I fellow the google searching result to this forum and found you post.
I am a new maintenance guy and want to learn some PLC especially the AB (5, 500 & micrologix). If you still have
ABT-1785-TSJ53 RSLogix5 Version 5.0 Procedures Guide (Jun 2001)
or any other manual, I want it. I will you mail you the shipping cost.

and by the way, I want to get a set of PLC hardware so I can work on it at home. If your overodered plc hardware can set up a complete set of AB plc, please give me a quote.

Merry Christmas!