Problem with LG GMWIN v4.17

Angel Lopez

Hi. I wrote a project for an LG GM6 Series PLC using GMWIN v4.17. It has 8 different instances (or sub-programs). I can succesfully compile each subprogram using "Compile" but when I use "Build all" to make the final PLC exe file, the linking process stops and GMWIN shows the message: "An error ocurred when link". No further information is shown at the Error/Warning Window. What is the problem? Has anybody experienced this kind of error before when using GMWIN? Any help is appreciated

Regards,

Angel Lopez

Hi. No, I'm using Win XP Pro. I finally contacted LG support team and they really didn't know what the problem was. I solved it by re-installing the application on the default directory at C\:, not in the Program Files directory as I did before. Weird, but it actually worked. I'm not sure GMWIN has been tested on Vista, so give a try on XP Pro