Omron nt31

Hello all
I have a problem with my pt screen. It wont initilize .Both ports
a and b will not communinate with the plc. Has the pt had it or can i download another firware version. Please help Kindest Regards

Hello all
I have a problem with my pt screen. It wont initilize .Both ports
a and b will not communinate with the plc. Has the pt had it or can i download another firware version. Please help Kindest Regards

If you can't communicate with it, downloading a new Firmware Version seems unlikely. Can you still access the setup menus by pressing any two corners? If so, clear everything out, all screens, data tables, history, and try communicating with it again.

Stu....

Similar Topics

I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Does anyone know how to password protect a screen on an Omron NT31 HMI?:banghead: or whether or not it is even possible?
Replies
Views
I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just purched an omrom nt31 141 v2. Except its in japaneese. Does anybody know how to switch this back to english. Cheers
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom