Prosoft MVI56-MNET configuration

wilsonzhu

Hi all,

In the My prjoect, I use prosoft MVI56-MNET to implement Modbus/TCP Communication. In the Prosoft Configuration Builder software, I need to configure MNET Client 0 etc. I am wondering does I need to configure Static Arp Table for Modbus/Tcp Client node to communicate with other Modbus/Tcp nodes? Thanks,

I dont have access to my laptop with the software on it (damn IT deleted the domain and hasnt gotten around to restoring it), but I am reasonably certain that you do not need to configure that parameter for a client.

But if I don't configure ARP table, it can not download, it says that ARP has not configured. Anyother questions is that when client 0 command is 14(for my case), if I don't check option to disable range checking functionaly, it can not downloas to mvi-mnet too. but i can not find command count field in the pcb software. Is it normal? Thanks.

I dont have access to my laptop with the software on it (damn IT deleted the domain and hasnt gotten around to restoring it), but I am reasonably certain that you do not need to configure that parameter for a client.