Mitsubishi A1SH with TP177B

Xsailor

Hi All,
An old "Mondial" push button panel died on me forcing me to use a TP177B with an A1SH CPU using the A1SJ71UC24-R4.
I have tried to wire everything as per the diagram from WinCcFlexi help file but am unable to communicate between the PLC and HMI.

Every time I hit a screen button to invert an M bit, I get a "failed to write tag to plc" error.

rs422.jpg

I am new to all this and feeling really lost!

Cheers

XS

RS422.jpg

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to get into write mode connected to an A1SH cpu and gx developer.I just can't do it.Please help.
Replies
Views
Hello This morning when I tried to download my program to my mitsubishi A1SH CPU I got message Enter Keyword. The funny thing is that i have...
Replies
Views
Hello. Im trying to download my PLC program from Gx Developer to a mitsubishi A1SH controller. But i dont manage to establish connection with...
Replies
Views
Hi Can someone tell me how I best can get to A1SH on Citect. The A1SH is connected to each an E700 terminal from Beijers. At first I thought...
Replies
Views
I'm at a new job as the sole control engineer and trying to piece together where my predecessor left off. One machine I'm trying to get online...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom