Schneider Nano TSX 07 31 2422 HELP

jiji

J
hey

i want to connect to a Schneider Nano TSX 07 31 2422

i use unitelway driver ver. 1.6 IE17
under win 98

cable TSXPCU1030

i run the driver manager (ver. 2.0 IE 11)
and try the unitelway test
it connects and the test fails

any suggestions

thanks .........

PL7-07 software

PL7-07 for the TSX Nano was originally a DOS based program. Have you tried to reboot in DOS mode rather than using a DOS window?

Do you also have Telemecanique PL7 software installed on your computer? What are the versions of your software, not just the Unitelway drivers?

Here is service bulletin information, from Schneider concerning PL7-07 when installed on Win98:
"If PL7>=V4 is installed after PL7-07 it will impose the driver common to Windows 98 and 2000 (SV>=1.4) which doesn't allow the use (on line) of PL7-07. In fact, under Windows 98, to install PL7-07 in a PC containing PL7 already, the windows 98/2000 driver, [supplied] with PL7, must be removed (with the configuration panel) and PL7-07 must be installed with its own driver. Depending on the driver version, the appropriate cable must be employed. If PL7_07 [has] been installed first do not install the drivers delivered with PL7 (SV>=4) during the PL7 installation."