mcm

ypf_108

你好,Failed to import the file, "name.L5X". The specified L5X file is not targeted for this import context.我怎么处理?

Mvi to add a new module to the existing rack. In the CD-ROM into the rung * l5x above when prompted.

Google translated......

We're going to need much more information.

What exactly are you trying to do?
What have you done that has failed?

The information you have provided so far has shown only the error message, not what you're doing that leads to the message, nor what you're attempting to accomplish.

We cannot read your mind... help us to help you.

We're going to need much more information.

What exactly are you trying to do?
What have you done that has failed?

The information you have provided so far has shown only the error message, not what you're doing that leads to the message, nor what you're attempting to accomplish.

We cannot read your mind... help us to help you.

Maybe you missed this one

我們將需要更多的資料。​

究竟是什麼你想幹什麼?
你做了什麼已經失敗了?​

在您所提供的信息迄今僅顯示該錯誤信息,而不是你這樣做,是導致該消息,也不知道你想達成的目標。​

我們無法讀取您的頭腦...幫助我們來幫助你。

Google translation for dmroeder post #11​