Search for Instruction in RS 5000

godfrey

How do you find all instances of an instruction? I can't seem to do this with Find or Cross Reference. I have RS Logix versions 13, 15, and 16. For example, I want to find every instance of where the GSV instruction is used in a program.

Try setting up your find window (CTRL+F) like this (except GSV instead for the "Find What:" field), then click Find All:

FIND_GSV.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have a RS Logix 5000 program that i feel was poorly structured and I'm trying to make the best of it. There is a series of approx 40 tags with...
Replies
Views
I usually do production support and I am the guy that comes behind someone else's program and try and debug.Often I see code that looks like this...
Replies
Views
Need to learn a few more tricks in Proficy Machine Edition. I don't use it often, but one of the first things I usually do when getting into a new...
Replies
Views
Searching edit zones within all routines and other criteria still says no results found, yet I still have the "edits present" indicator at the...
Replies
Views
I have an InTouch HMI that has PID parameters. I need to find what the PID values were in the past. I have backups from the past, but none...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom